APPLICATION PERIOD: RETURNING VENDOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED STARTING SEPTEMBER 15TH
NEW VENDOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED STARTING OCTOBER 15TH
* Exhibitors must be 18 years of age or older to participate, unless accompanied by an adult.
* All items must be made by exhibitor or be a home based business.
* All items need to be approved by event chair in advance.
* We strive to provide a balance and variety of crafts/artwork for the show. Some crafts may be limited. Only one vendor from each direct sales company will be allowed.
* The entry fee is payable at the time the application is sent and must be accompanied by the application form. Application deadline is November 15th, 2019, or until all spaces are filled.
* Entry fees will be returned if all the spaces are filled. A confirmation email will be sent with directions and information after November 1st, 2018. Cashed checks are to be considered a definite confirmation.
* Set-up time will be Friday, December 13thfrom 5:00pm - 7:00pm or Saturday, December 14that 7:00am. All booths must be completely set up by 9:00am on December 14th.
** All exhibitors will need to provide their own table and chairs. Booths are approximately 8’ x 8’. Please make sure tables are no longer than 6’. If sitting behind your table please make sure to allow room on the side of your table to get back behind your table.
* All displays should be contained within the assigned space, approximately 8’ x 8’. No display should obstruct the view of other exhibitors; if you have tall displays please request a wall space. No nails may be used on the walls.
* Vendors are expected to stay with your table intact until 4:00pm.
* All Vendors are asked to donate an item from their table for a raffle at the end of the day. We would appreciate an actual item donated (not a discount certificate).
CANCELLATION POLICY:If you cancel more than 14 days prior to the event, we will refund your money. If you cancel within 14 days of the event, we will refund your money if we can fill your space. If you cancel within 7 days of the event, you will not receive a refund. Please remember that this is a fundraiser for our Elementary School PTA. These funds mean a lot to our kids!
Mail application and payment to:
Black Diamond Elementary PTA
Attn: Craft Bazaar
PO Box 541
Black Diamond, WA 98010
BLACK DIAMOND ELEMENTARY PTA
HOLIDAY CRAFT BAZAAR
December 14th, 2019
9:00am - 4:00pm
Our 12th Annual Holiday Craft Bazaar.
This is sponsored by the Black Diamond Elementary PTA. Proceeds benefit the Black Diamond Elementary PTA, which supports the kids, teachers, schools and communities of Black Diamond and Enumclaw
* Event will be held at the NEW Black Diamond Elementary Gym *
25314 Baker St, Black Diamond